1. Don't just look at the brand of the travel agency. The market
departments of the travel agency are basically franchising ways. They
must have legal business licenses and business licenses.
2. We must make more comparisons when investigating and choosing travel
agencies. We should not only listen to a single quotation, but also ask
about the inclusion and non-inclusion, especially airport construction
fees, fuel surcharges, insurance and some self-paid items.
3. Many travel agencies set the price threshold very low, but add a lot
of necessary consumption and choice of consumption, we must do homework
in advance. You'll find that all the places you have to spend are poor,
and the better places will have to pay for themselves.
4. The signature of the contract must be read carefully and every clause
should be clearly understood. Oral promises are always false. What
requirements and questions must be clearly written before they can be
used as ex post facto evidence.
5. Choosing a travel agency must have a large facade. The door-to-door service or renting a house on the facade are unreliable.